Monday, March 14, 2011

The song you dont wanna sing- shoulda coulda woulda -Didn't !Water


Seriously....... Why do us humans think about all the things that we should have done for our significant others until they are  gone.  Why do we want what we cant have yet don't want what we do?  Was there ever that guy in your life that  stepped on you the entire time you were together yet will not let you move on.  Why ? I don't know.  I do know is that  you fight scrimp and  save your love for this one person.  Yet it is fruitless , leaving you feeling emptiness and  your efforts are worthless. Yet the minute you are over it , they start crying and begging for you to come back.

Also the flip side of that is , there is also that sweet guy that is oh so corny, weak or just does  not have the "it" factor that calls, writes and cooks dinner, treats you like a princess and  loves you. Hold on , or you will be singing the shoulda coulda woulda song.

1 comment:

  1. Girllll... you've never been as right as you are now. I am breaking that cycle. I think we deserve total satisfaction, but how in the world can we get it if we don't take a stand?!? I refuse to settle. From here on out I'm going to get EXACTLY what I want. I believe that I can be someone's everything, so he should be the same!

    ReplyDelete