Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fiyah

Early Infatuation:

I'm a sucker for romance.  I mean, I guess it is fitting that things heat up quickly... my name is Fiyah, after all.  The traditional ways of meeting men have been, eh... not so fruitful lately.  The everlasting standby, Nightlife, has given me hangovers and beer-goggles, but no solid prospects.  The neighborhood men all have the same "Yo Ma, Can I Hollatcha" line to which I have become immune.  So, I called on (bbm'ed really) my old college chum who I can always count on when I need to dish about my lacking romance, Water.  We share our ups and downs... highs and lows, so I figured, "Why not make a blog dedicated to the trials and triumphs of dating?"  Thus, Fiyah and Water: The Elements of Dating was born.  We'll cover everything from rants to raves, different avenues of finding prospects, and just spill our hearts out on these pages.  Welcome ladies, and gentlemen, to The Elements of Dating!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I feel like its going to get hot in here!!! Burning up with the fiyahhh! Love this! Can not wait to experience the adventures of what you have in store. Hope that Prince Charming will come find his queen!!!

    ReplyDelete