Monday, July 2, 2012

Fountain of Greed



 I went out a few weekends ago to a party. I went late as usual because you are always on –time when its party time.  Ok that was corny. That night I changed twice. Anyway, I had no intention of seeing anyone I was interested in because it was not my crowd.  Wrong !  After threatening a guy for inappropriately touching my posterior  with a charge or being assaulted, I moved from where I was to find more room. While standing  there I saw a beautiful guy . He was tall, not overly dressed, chocolate- colored and built.  As usual , my eyes received cavities from  the fine specimen I saw before me. I stared and said hi. He said hi and kept walking with his friends. I was by myself dancing as I love to do and then he came to dance with me. We danced and he was asking me about myself. I heard him but all I could muster up was. You are very handsome.  He then looked at me and said thank you and smiled. I saw his teeth. They were so nice and clean.  I then said you have nice teeth too. I’m not sure if it was the alcohol or just my attraction to him but I was in awe and it was apparent.  We talked and I found out that we had similar heritages but different countries. We then exchanged what our parents said about people from other countries. We had a good laugh and then my ride was leaving so I had to go. We exchanged numbers and then I left.    

I called the next day because when I want something, I don’t waste time.  So we spoke. So our first conversation was good until he asked me to tell him about myself.  He said that I seemed like the “I wanna get married type”. I paused and said to myself yea. I guess I have the “I wanna get married “aura and he was able to pick it up. I told him that I did but I don’t want to get married tomorrow and I don’t want to get married for the sake of saying that I am married.  He said he understood however, he was looking to have fun.  I asked if he just got out of something.  He said that to be honest he was kind of still in something.  I told him that I was not built for the side life. At that point the conversation was over. 

 Though I considered it for a second, I know I am not built to be second.  I mean I could have done more to explore his situation and make a more informed decision however; he approached me knowing he was in a situation.   If  I knew I could handle being second . I would have gone for it becaue he was beautiful . So I’m not mad at him, I actually understand but what he did was just greedy.

1 comment:

  1. You can't blame him for his honesty though... At least he told you up front and didnt try and run game where you end up being hurt in the long run.

    ReplyDelete