Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mind Your Business that’s all …Just Mind Your Business

For the better part of 5 years, my day job involves investigating people.  I investigate their lives, their lies, and their activities. In addition, whenever there is a state or city test, I often score in the 90th percentile and above when it comes to investigative tactics. I live for   “a ha, I caught you in your lies moments”.   The only reason why I am not a police officer is because I’m too spastic to carry a gun. The world is better off with me unarmed.  I’m good at investigating for many reasons. I say it’s because I have had lots of practice, but also it is because I am a woman.  Somehow I have been blessed with the ability to find out the most intricate of details of my other be it significant or not with little to no effort. I also thank social media for that as well.  Normally, I am glad to have this talent as it has saved me heart ache, embarrassment and all the things that come along with being the last to know.  Today, I am not so certain.

So I guess, I made up with one of the many guys I have encountered along the way (who he is not important). Long story short, he was supposed to be going to his parent’s house for the summer which is far away from where I am.  I did not expect him to be home this summer.  For some reason, last week, I felt like he was still in my city. There was no rhyme or reason, but something told me he was here.  Because I did not want to seem like I was "sweating" him I went to his face book page to see what he was up to at home. I missed him, but I did not want him to know.  I'm nosy and I conceal my feelings - so sue me.  I don’t know why but I had a feeling he was still home as well. He has never lied to me to my knowledge but I’m sure that he was here. I go to his page and I see a post about baseball tickets being purchased and a locating tag being my city. I had a conniption to say the least.  Why did he say he was going home for the summer? Why did he come back and not tell me? Did he even leave? Something is not right and I actually do not know what to do.


Normally, I would just call him, curse him out and that would be that.  Done, stick a fork. But when I picked up the phone to call him and call him 1,000 snakes,  liars, and  expose him for the deceitful  person he is  I realized ; I can’t do that. I ACTUALLY like this one and I want to continue getting to know him. He’s undoubtedly crazy but I don’t think he is crazy enough to try to deceive me without some logical explanation. I know I have to keep my mouth shut but its killing me.  To say anything will expose me and to say nothing leaves this uneasy pang in my soul. Now if I was not my snooping self, I would not know that he was back or had never left and I would be in bliss right now. I should have minded my business.

1 comment:

  1. Nope! A woman's intuition is her 6th sense. You never ignore it. If you sense fire with you sight and your sense of smell are you going to still go and get burned? No! So it's there to protect you. Now that you know he might be a liar, you can be on guard.

    ReplyDelete