Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Wonder if I Take You Home (Water)

The age old question . How soon is too soon to give or receive a little (or a lot of) physical love. A day?  How about a week?  Maybe a month?   Do I hear 6 months ? What about a year . A Decade . When you get married . How long should you wait ? When do you know it was "worth it " . When is it not ?Truth be told,  only time will tell.

I have a friend who gave it up on the first night and is now in a great relationship that has lasted for 3 years . Got another who waited a month and is in and has been with her boyfriend since 2006 . I made a guy wait 3 years and let's just say . If I could take it back , I would . So with those references in mind , what can you do ?

I always wonder what is too soon and what is not soon enough . Well , in. My 20 some odd years of life , I've learned that "too soon" is not a measure of time and space . It is a measure of that kinetic energy that flows between the two of you . Now if you feel you probably shouldn't be doing it .....DON'T and make sure you are always doing what's right for you . In then end if you do something expecting something to come out of it , more likely then not, you just may be disappointed but if you wanted to do it and it felt/feels right . Make like Nike (safely of course) .

1 comment:

  1. I like to wait, just because ... but you just never know. Regret occurs or not ...

    ReplyDelete