Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lies on Fire ( Water)

Lies . I just don't like lies . But I can't lie. I lie . So why do I hate to be lied to ? Well the answer to that is  since I actually was able to uncover a lie one guy told ,that  has burned a indelible mark in my head.  Suddenly, anytime something doesn't go my way , I think  my  other (significant or not) is lying . I am forever burned by these lies .

   So in my mind I think You know , you really aren't working  late or; you aren't strapped for cash . Or, u are strapped for cash because u really are taking other women out . Or you are married ,or you fathered a child while I was away at school . Above all,  I think my other is  just lying to me  for the sake of lying .

Now, some of those things have  actually happened to me . Others, I've only heard about BUT the issue that remains is that. I always think someone I am dating is out to lie to me . Out to use me and its so hard for me to let go and trust .

  When you are so used to being lied to , the truth is like a unicorn . A mythical magical thing that you have heard of yet, you are not sure of its' existence.  When you are so used to being lied to , you begin lying as the truth means nothing. You begin lying to that person and yourself .You become bound with the significant other you know you don't love and don't trust.  You bound yourself in the lie so much so , that you tell yourself this is good and its going to work . Hence,the lies continue.  The lies run rampant as you both pour gas in the form of lies on the rapidly spreading fire . In case you don't know  - It burns .

When we stop lying to ourselves  and others, there  will be no need to be worried about the lies others tell because you will see it .  At that point ,you will deal with it accordingly. Unless of course you have a  major mental health issue . In that case ,take your medicine regularly . To the rest, stay away from the fire spread by lies.

1 comment: