Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Excuse Me? Do I know you (water )

So , I  think back a lot of the time, this time I want to take you back to my last post. Excess baggage ,  I   was hoping for the life of me that I would enter into this  juncture with minimal interaction with the baggage. I knew  that there was a possibility that it would come up . However, I figured if i needed to interact with any of them , it would be for a long time as ; we are just talking. Well , I cant remember when  but , I got a message from HER ( Horror  Face ).   I know what everyone is thinking. What did she say? Why was she messaging you?  In all honesty, I saw it coming so, I  really  did not get ignorant  . Though I really wanted to.

I received a message  from her stating that he was trying to stay with her. Now , the funny thing is , it really did not matter to me as to whether or not it was true . What mattered was. WHO are you , and WHY do you think it is ok  to speak to me . Furthermore, if hes trying to stay with you , great . Why do you have to speak to me. I don't know you .

I say all of this to say. I would like to know why when a woman is in a relationship , or in this case was in one, why  do we   as women  feel the need to contact the new or other woman.  As if the new woman came along for the sole purpose to mess up your game.  Mess up whatever you had going.  Operational word though is  "Had" . What is it? You don't want the man , but there is just something about you hearing him be with someone else that takes a hold of you and makes you feel the need to interject in making someone upset or miserable because  you decided you did not like the toy and now that you see someone else with it , you  are upset.  

At this point for me, this  drama , is way more than I think I can handle.  This is very all my children-esque and I leave the  soap operas for the television screen.  I don't do well with confrontation and drama and I just don't like to talk to strangers .  

No comments:

Post a Comment