Wednesday, April 6, 2011

(Water)Jones for Your Bones



I don't know why the name Jones  is associated with so many things.   For example take the term Jonesing (Jones-ing)  that is,   going into another zone another level or the highest level. When talking to that new person on the phone and nothing and no one matters around because you are with that special someone, you are Jonesing.  Keeping up with the Jones'- meaning, the epitome of wealth, fashion, entertainment and cutting edge.    Having a Jones in your bones- meaning feeling to your very core for someone it can be great love or lust.  Lastly, I’m Jonesing for your bones.   This is my own term.  To me this means the zone where nothing matters because you want that man to the very core of you.  It does not matter how, when, or  where .  You must have this person and the usual set-backs and hang –ups are irrelevant. The Jonesing  zone meets, wanting to jump a person’s bones.

You know, he’s that very mysterious, really tall, extremely sexy, or just looks like he knows how to give you what you want- and you want it. So how do you proceed? What do you have to do to get a round with the one you've been Jonesing for?  Well if I honestly knew, would I be single?   I'm actually feeling that and have been through that.  I’m going through that. The first Jones for someone’s bones I experienced was a few years ago. He was tall dark and handsome type. He would model from time to time, and he had these piercing eyes and an accent (I love an accent and it does not matter from where). So when we finally did the do, I was done. It was TERRIBLE. I think my expectations were too high BUT what can you do? I did like any other self respecting person and did it again just to make sure.( HA).  It was better but still ....not so good.  

I'm now experiencing this again with this hot a** guy at my job. I have sat and imagined everything and anything that 2 people could possibly do together. I wonder if it will end up like the last persons bones I was Jonesing for. Will this Jones just be a fantasy? Or will it be a reality?  I guessing I’ll be Jonesing for his bones until then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment