Monday, April 4, 2011

Fiyah

Great Balls of Fiyah

Hey my lovlies!  So, I've been MIA (lo siento).  I've been so busy with work and trying to find a new job that I have neglected spilling my beans on our blog.  Well, what have you missed?  I'm still a mess.  October has made himself utterly available to me since the introduction of another man in my life.  Don't use that as an ok for you because sometimes that doesn't work.  Now, let me clarify; I didn't start talking to another guy to make October jealous, I'm simply ready to open up my heart to love.  I'm as ready for love as our homegirl India Aire was before she chopped the locks.  So, my weekends are spent watching Lions eating Zebras NatGeo or Deadly Women killers on ID with October.  We head out to local grubberies and have yummy foods.  We laugh.  We talk.  We enjoy each other's company.  We're taking it slowwww, which is something truly unheard of for me. I'm not used to being someone's friend first before taking the next step to a relationship. 

It's crazy. October spent the night on Sat, and as he slumbered on Sunday morn, I received a bbm from my match date "Rico": a penis pic with the words "Missing You" under it.  Gross, I know... but I'm kinda freaky anyway so I liked it.  I'm in a "like" triangle.  This is the second week in a row that I communicate with Match while October is sleeping beside me.  I feel like a dude, but then again, I'm not in a relationship, so I am allowed to do what I want, right?  So, why does it feel so wrong? Some would say, "Damn Fiyah, you got Balls to talk to a dude while the next one is spooning you."  But, why does it feel like I am a castrated bull??!!??  Ugh, I need help.

3 comments:

  1. So Fiyah ...who do you like best ? What do you think October will do if he finds out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think I like October the most. Maybe it's because I've known him longer. Hm, I actually tell October everything anyway. He doesn't like the whole "me talking to someone else" thing, but we both agreed to never bring up Rico again and focus on us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in a triangle and maybe even a square during my previous relationship, I had my "steady" boyfriend and then I had other "friends" on the side. it was easy for me cause I was falling out of love when I started doing it but when I met my husband amidst all the shaping I refused to treat him like I treated the rest, I was still messed up and finding myself so I told him how I was living and why I did not want to mess with him on that level (I fell in love with him when I met him and I knew he could not get lumped ito my drama if I stood a chance. Honestly I think you gotta love somebody so much to not allow them to be part of your game..so I guess I have to ask, Do you really LOVE October??

    ReplyDelete