Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nobody's Sleeping in Your Bed

So I finally thought I met someone normal , someone who knew what they wanted and was WILLING to do the work to be in a successful relationship.  He was older , polished and had that m-o-n-e-y . Now , as Kanye says in his song, I'm not saying shes a gold digger , but she  aint messing with no broke..... you know the rest .    Well , he was talking about me.

Getting back to the story ; So ,   he  seemed nice  and so  I overlooked the fact that his photos were about 10 years old and he was 30 lbs fatter than  what was presented his pictures.  I even overlooked the fact that he was  13 years older. Why? Well , I figured looks aren't everything  and  at least  I would have someone who was into me  -  Or so I thought . Well  we had 2 dates and I did not kiss him yet.  Yes , I know that is unheard of in the fast times we live in however, I wanted to take it slow.  Number one, he  was older, I know that I am looking for something real and also , I did meet him from an online dating site.  He could be a killer , rapist , or just a all around weirdo so,  didn't want to show any physical affection too soon. 

The third and final  date , I  went to his house and we hung out . Well , before I get there , I took the train  and I missed my stop because I did not know you had to be in a certain part of the train in order to get off at that stop. I called him  to let him know that I missed the stop. His reaction  was  " How the fuck did you miss the stop?"  and he yelled. Now, because I am working on how I speak to members of the opposite sex , before I  used my tongue as a razor , I thought about what the overall picture was. I said  to myslf so far I like him and this is his first real line that he crossed. I said to him  calmly   this is the first and last time I will tell you this.  Don't ever speak to me that way, I will not tolerate any disrespect. I proceeded to tell him  I could go home and I know he was  upset that I am not getting to him when he anticipated however the way he is communicating that was not productive. I told him what happened and explained that I did not want to intentionally miss the stop. He apologized and I was glad that I was able to keep my cool despite wanting to call him every name in the book , hurt his feelings and go back home.  Yay Me!


 So  I  got there watched tv and ate pizza. We didn't talk much because when law and order SVU re-runs are on tv on Sundays  I tend not to know anyone . I tried to ask him what he wanted to talk about but he offered nothing.  I finally kissed him and surprisingly, I felt something.  I was happy I did because it is rare that I do. It appeared as if he wanted more but , I didn't. He asked me to stay over but on a Sunday night in another state and having work the next day, staying over was not an option .  So I left .  I then called him from the train and he did not answer. He only texted me. The next morning because  I  enjoyed myself , I text him first. For  nearly a week he did not call or text  despite me trying to reach out.  Prior to this e would call and text every day several times a day. On day 5  (he must've saw two can play that game or something) he tells me that I need to change my mentality or I will be single forever and denies wanting to sleep with me before getting to know me .  I never mentioned that to him.  He is NUTS.

He then asks for another chance a week later claiming he did not want to lose me and telling me I was wonderful. HUH?! I'm so glad I did not sleep with him, hes a nut burger and 3/4 and now  I know why nobody is  sleeping in his bed.  NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment