Monday, April 23, 2012

Can't go for That

  Maybe men know what I'm doing on here or I have a sign on me that I can't see that says bring me your crazy, your mentally challenged and all around unsavory . So new years eve , I met a guy. He seemed nice I guess. In any event he said the right things that made me at least give him my number. That's no easy feat . So he left the party with the group of friends he was with and that was that . The one thing I do remember although I gave him my number I was somewhat ambivalent about speaking to him again . Seconds later, I hear yelling in the hallway . I forgot to mention I was at a house party .  In any event , I hear yelling. One of my friends (the one who threw the party ) comes into the apartment saying that the guy I gave my phone number to peed in her stair case . 

Yes you read correctly peed in her staircase . It's not like she lived in NYCHA where that practice is commonplace . She lives in a nice building and regardless to that , even if she didn't , that's pretty gross. 

I figured I would never hear from him again..... I was wrong . I got a text from him recently . At first I did not know who it was plus his name is super common . So he stated where he knew me from . Then I said ( because I have little tact) oh your the guy who peed in the staircase . He proceeded to apologize and express his embarrassment . The funny thing is that I couldn't remember anything about him other than he pees on the stairs. 

I asked him what he did for a living and he said construction . He then asked me what I do . I told him and he said I went to a school where a lot of the kids had social workers . He proceeded to tell me that everyone had a worker but him and the only reason he was there was because he went to other peoples classes . Needles to say he was lying . 

I told him that he was telling me half a story and cut him off . What he didn't know was that o am familiar with the school he was talking about and what he said could not be true. I don't like lies. Starting that way is a good way for me to run away. Can't go for that . 

No comments:

Post a Comment