Thursday, April 19, 2012

Patience is a Name not My Virtue

If you know anything about pop culture , you know that line from "big pimpin" . If not it says, " I got no passion , no patience and I hate waiting" . That's me when it comes to most things . I can't . I hate to wait especially when it comes to the opposite sex . I believe that to have a long lasting relationship you need patience .  Lately I have been working on it but when I think back on the past and things I can honestly say that I have had minimal patience . I spent most of my time dwelling in my own feelings and not talking about them . Now it feels good to say"I don't take no crap" and really mean it  but hey, truth be told we all come with some type of luggage . Not just from our relationships it comes from all our experiences . That being said, you won't always get along with or agree with your significant other . I had to learn that if I expect someone to deal with my shenanigans , I should do the same and compromise.   Now I'm not by all means saying sit and wait for someone to "change" when it's clear they won't but I'm saying it's ok to shut up sometimes and or meet someone half way .

No comments:

Post a Comment