Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mr. Green

All about Green 

My next adventure in the online dating scene was A guy who seemed to have it somewhat together . Though I could tell he had a rough childhood , he seemed a little aggressive but still nice . We talked, shared a few laughs via e-mail and I decided he could have my number . 
He said he was a wall street guy . That seemed interesting to me as all he talked was money  green all day . I have never worked in the for profit world so it seemed interesting . Things started to go awry when I asked him what he did for fun . He proceeded to tell me that all he did was smoke weed and play video games .  Really !? Initially I thought he was playing but he insisted he was not and because I had a taste for having hobbies and going somewhere and doing something , he insisted that was a negative . He was all about money green , the green marijuana and his green (and black)Xbox . And I then got green in the face -sick .

I already decided that he was in the garbage when he decided to send me a special message that further solidified that he was crazy . He sent me a picture of his member .  He continued to make me sickly . I told him that I was not about that life and fortunately   , he has left me alone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment