Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crush the way ...I like it !




Do you remember being young and having a crush? You feel weak in the knees. Your eyes, your heart and face light up when you think about this person. You can't speak when they’re around. You faint internally when that person speaks to you. I live for this feeling. I live to tell a close friend that I saw the current crush today. I live for the butterflies, light flirting and the hope.


Honestly, I feel like every week I have a new crush. I do. Something happens to me. I see someone, they become my crush and I either pursue it or I just let it linger. When I let it linger is the fun part. I talk to the person crack jokes maybe just say a faint hi. It feels great just to have a crush. I think it's the excitement of the secrecy. My private world and imagination run wild when I'm crushing on someone. Some of my best writing pieces were written when I had a crush.


When I pursue a crush the fun starts to dwindle, it loses excitement and the person many times loses luster. I get to know them and I get bored. I get disappointed. Lastly they often become a blog story to entertain my friends and my readers. Crushes for me often end tragically and the magic I once felt is incinerated by reality of what the person is and not what I hoped they would be. So sadly I'm a crush whore. Crushing because sometimes the things I imagined are so much better than what these people turn out to be . How do you feel about crushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment